- Claudia Gliemann, Karlsruhe based authoress and owner of MONTEROSA publishing, calls upon others from the publishing industry to join her in founding an internet platform which provides content in the form of digital books free of charge for children and adults.
- A lot of people join in. Amongst them illustrators, editors, marketing specialists, producers, translators and many others more. A law firm joins in, too.
- The first digital meeting is held.
- A name is found: Hopelit (= giving hope in the form of literature).
- Our logo is ready: A sun with a dandelion seed.
- We have found someone to create our website.
- The first texts are being written, edited and illustrated
- HopeLit goes online!!!
In 58 days 30 HopeLits created 21 texts and compiled useful information on the Corona virus and great things from others.
- We are on Facebook and Instagram!
- Our first advent calenders are ready. One for children and one for adults.
End of 2020
- Various other websites and platforms have installed links to hopelit.de
- Our website is available in English and with books in various languages.
- The first HopeLit-text (Daddy Elephant – Is ist still far?) is being published by MONTEROSA (www.monterosa-verlag.de) as a REAL book.
- Our first real-live meeting is scheduled. Fingers crossed and know on wood that we won’t have to cancel it because of Corona …
And if you want to read a little further on how it all began: We have translated the first three blog entries for your where you can read our „How-it-all-began-story“ in more detail.